1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
2. Security of Personal Information
We have appropriate procedures and safety measures in place to prevent illegal access, tampering,and disclosure of personal information.
3. Personal Information Laws
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with all laws, guidelines and any other rules related to the protection of your personal information.
4. Our Personal Information Management System
Our employees are required to comply with our internal data protection policies and are appropriately trained. To maximize efficiency and improve our security measures we train our employees and audit our practices on an ongoing basis.
We may collect and process your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide our services to you (including with- out limitation, information about our services, and associated after-sales services). 2. To enable disclosure to our third party service providers to the extent required for the provision of the services and/or operation of our website[ following “Consent of disclosure and use of personal information”.] 3. To collect statistical data in relation to our services. 4. To generate questionnaires about our services. 5. To create new services in addition to improving our current services. 6. To make suggestions and recommendations to you about other products and services we offer (for example, direct emails and magazines) 7. To allow you to participate in interactive features of the website and send out prizes for campaigns and other related promotional materials. 8. To respond to any requests you may have. 9. For identification and verification purposes. 10. To inform you of any important information regarding our services as required. 11. To prevent unauthorized use of our website and/or services. 12. To allow us to carry out all matters that are re- lated and incidental to the matters listed above.
Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
The definition of personal information is set out in JISQ15001:2006 18.104.22.168 [Loosely translated as follows:“Personal information must be collected systematically, within a set of rules, classified and organized as a set, so that the intended personal information can be searched easily through an electronic calculator (computer), and when requested by the personal information holder, the operator must be able to disclose, add, delete,stop use, discard, cease to provide to a third party,any personal information, when the personal information holder asks to do so”.]
Below is the list of personal information that we may collect and purposes for which we may use the same.
▪︎Personal Information we may collect
1. The following types of personal information maybe collected by us:
(a) Name,(b) username,(c) address, (d) gender, (f)e-mail address, and (g) any other relevant information.
▪︎Purpose for which we may use your Personal Information
1. To provide services.
2. To provide information on our services.
3. To improve our services.
4. To respond to questions and verify your identity.
5. To provide information relating to our services and other information updates.
6. To prevent unauthorized use of our website and our services.
Dealing with User requests
We will promptly cooperate with any requests made by the owner of personal information and/or its authorized representative, to disclose, update (renew, delete or add information), to stop use (stop use of the information, or stop providing information to a third party). Please note we will identify and verify the identity of users in a manner that we deem appropriate. If we are unable to identify you, or you are unable to verify yourself by providing the information that we require, we may refuse to provide you with any information or refuse to carry out any request.
・Where the seeking of permission could prejudice a legal or regulatory operation, conducted by the government, local government or any one entrusted by the government.
・Where disclosing information to a bank, credit card company and/or other debt recovery agency for the purpose of conducting settlements for providing services.
・Where we transfer all or part of the services that we provide to a third party, to the extent necessary to operate the relevant service. Where we are disclosing information to a person who is bound by obligations of confidentiality to us. If a merger or a transfer of our business occurs for any reason, we will disclose personal information to our successor, who will also be bound by obligations of confidentiality.